The Capri Watch - Capricapri.com site provides its services and products in accordance with the "CONDITIONS" from now on "Terms and Conditions".
By accessing or using this site, you confirm that you intend to recognize these "Terms and Conditions": the legal equivalent of a signature, a written contract, and must agree to be bound by these "Terms and Conditions". Capri Watch - Capricapri.com reserves the right to change in "Terms and Conditions" at any time for any reason, and we will continue to this site after updates will be checked as acceptance of those changes.
- Price validity: our price list is valid until 31th December 2021.
- The order is valid only if sent by e-mail, via the Internet or in any written form.
- The minimum order is not required.
- Payments are accepted in the following ways: credit card Visa, Mastercard, American Express or by Bank Transfer.
PREPARATION TIME AND SHIPPING METHODS
Delivery and shipping time: within 1-2 working days from the order (if the product is available).
Shipments will be received in the following ways:
ECONOMIC = By Registered Mail.
URGENT = By international UPS courier.COSTS AND TYPES OF SHIPMENT (with insurance included).
Fixed packaging fee and cost of practice: € 10.00 for the ECONOMIC subscription or € 15.00 for the URGENT order +% percentage of the total order, depending on the shipping method.
ECONOMIC: 2% of the total order
URGENT: 5% of the total order
ECONOMIC: within 3-5 working days from the date of shipment.
URGENT: within 1-3 working days from the date of shipment.
Fixed packaging fee and documentation fee: Euro 15.00 for the ECONOMIC option or Euro 20.00 for the URGENT option +% percentage of the total order, depending on the shipping method.
ECONOMIC: 3% of the total order
URGENT: 8% of the total order
Economic standard: delivery in about 6-8 working days from the date of shipment.
Urgent Express: delivery in about 2-4 working days from the date of shipment.
Shipping Countries Extra Costs
Fixed packaging fee and documentation fee: Euro 30.00 for the ECONOMIC option or Euro 40.00 for the URGENT option +% percentage of the total order, depending on the shipping method.
ECONOMIC: 4% of the total order
Sometimes the offer of "Free Standard Free Shipping" is active, valid only for Italy or “Gold Members”, which is to be equipped with the paid ones for insurance coverage.ADVANCED BANK TRANSFER
In the case of advance bank transfer, please send a copy of the payment by e-mail or via fax to: +39 081 838 9010.
The goods will be sent when the payment arrives on our bank account or after receiving the copy of the transfer made.
ATTENTION: IN THE REASON FIELD PLEASE SPECIFY THE ORDER NUMBER!
Beneficiary: ASPERULA STELLINA SNC
Bank: BANK OF NAPLES BRANCH OF CAPRI
IBAN code: IT72S0306939792100000003368
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The brands Capri Watch, Capri Capri, Capricapri.com, Asperula Stellina, Capri Watch Collection, That'Amore, Freemen and other names, graphics, logos and icons that identify Capri Watch- Capricapri.com or some of its products or services are trademarks owned by Asperula Stellina di Silvio Staiano Snc. These brands cannot be used in connection with any product or service other than Capri Watch - Capricapri.com, so that it can cause confusion among Customers with respect to other brands or other companies. Also they cannot be used in any way that could denigrate or discredit Capri Watch - Capricapri.com.
All other possible brands not owned by Capri Watch - Capricapri.com that may appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
2. License. These Terms and Conditions provide a personal, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use this site provided that the user continues to use it in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You can use this site for personal, non-commercial use only, and you can download a single copy of the material for personal and non-commercial use only, as long as you agree not to remove any copyright, trademark or other property of Capri Watch - Capricapri.com of Asperula Stellina Snc or other communications from the downloaded material.
Except as expressly provided in this document, you cannot modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, link, or otherwise use information or materials obtained from or through this site without the prior written authorization of the owner of the material.
As a condition for the use of this site, the user guarantees to Capri Watch - Capricapri.com not to use this site for illegal, unauthorized or incompatible purposes with these Terms and Conditions, and accepts that this is the license to use the Capri Watch - Capricapri.com. This concession will end immediately after the violation of this bond. Capri Watch - Capricapri.com reserves the right to suspend access to this site and its content at any time, with or without notice, at its discretion.
3. Risk of loss. All items purchased from Capri Watch - Capricapri.com are made under a shipping contract, the risk of loss and the title of these orders is transferred to the customer as soon as the delivery of the items to the carrier. Without prejudice to the guarantee of providing the asset in an insured form that protects the buyer from damage due to any loss that would be fully covered by the guaranteed right to delivery of the purchased good, a right protected by the insurance paid by Capri Watch - Capricapri.com.
4. Linked sites. This site contains links to sites owned and managed by people other than those who manage Capri Watch - Capricapri.com. We inform you that Capri Watch - Capricapri.com does not regularly check the links, products and services offered on the websites to which this site is linked. Capri Watch - Capricapri.com cannot control all the links, products and services available on these linked sites. Capricapri.com explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the contents of any linked site, the accuracy of the information contained on these sites, and the quality of the products and services offered by them. Any decision to view the content of linked sites is yours alone and is therefore solely at your own risk.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved. Product warranties and warnings. We will send you the warranty or other product information. In certain circumstances, the materials used can be harmful to humans or animals, especially if used in improper ways than those envisaged. If the product information contains warnings of this type, all liability for such use is disclaimed. For example, all products cannot be used as improper weapons capable of committing crimes for which only the perpetrator will be responsible.
6. In compliance with Art. 6 of Legislative Decree 206 of 06/09/2005 we inform you that all watches and all other products of the collections bearing the "Capri Watch" brand are made with hypoallergenic materials in Plastic Material, 316L Stainless Steel, Fabric, Ceramic, Genuine Leather , Aluminum and Crystals. They do not contain Nickel or other heavy metals outside the limits of the European REACH Regulation (EC n. 1907/2006) as modified by Regulation 494/2011 of 20/05/2011. The products are made on Design by Silvio Staiano. Imported and marketed by Asperula Stellina by Silvio Staiano S.n.C. origin ITALY, SWITZERLAND and P.R.C. - Registered Office: Via Camerelle, 21 80073 - Capri - P.I. 07374860638.
7. The contracts concluded with Asperula Stellina by Silvio Staiano S.n.c. by accessing the Site they are governed by Italian law and, in particular, by the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code) and Legislative Decree 9 April 2003, n. 70 (Implementation of Directive 2000/31 / EC relating to certain legal aspects of information society services in the internal market, with particular reference to E-commerce), as well as in compliance with any recent regulations currently in force.
9. All eventual offers, promotions, discounts, vouchers and all other facilities are available through the Marketing dedicated, exclusively, to the online sale for the Ecommerce of this Capri Watch - Capricapri.com site, are neither present or replicable in all the other traditional shops, which are physically located in the heart of the most renowned places.
10. Explicit implicit consent: it is possible to use for the marketing of Capri Watch - Capricapri.com all the personal data provided to complete an order without having to receive any special notice. This is because, pursuant to the GDPR, placing an order (including even the simple intention of placing an order such as the request for a quote) automatically implies consent to the subsequent processing of data. This, as regards name, shipping and delivery address, contact information and payment details and anything else necessary.
RIGHT OF RETURNS - INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF RETURNS.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You can return your goods within 30 days from the delivery date for a full refund of the purchase price, excluding the costs for gift wrapping paper, shipping and handling. All above, except in the cases provided for by art. 59 of the Consumer Code, can exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in articles 52 to 58 of Chapter I, title III, part III of the Consumer Code.
In order to exercise its right of return, the Customer can communicate his will in writing, by sending a registered letter to Capri Watch - Capricapri.com signed by the Customer containing the withdrawal declaration, the Customer's data and the indication of the product concerned.
The goods must be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt. The same must be returned in its original packaging also to ensure safe shipping. We suggest our customers to clearly indicate their sender address both outside and inside the package to facilitate recognition. We will not accept parcels that appear to be damaged.
To return the goods, please use the following instructions:
1. Returned goods must be intact. Asperula Stellina Snc reserves the right to evaluate the condition of the goods. If the goods have been damaged by the buyer, Asperula Stellina Snc will not grant a refund for the damaged goods. In particular, as regards the damaged goods, Asperula Stellina Snc will grant a refund, excluding the costs of returning the goods, only if the goods have been damaged by Asperula Stellina Snc during the shipment.
2. The goods must be returned to Asperula Stellina within 30 days from the delivery date.
3. Please indicate which items are being returned and the reason for the return.
4. Package containing the goods with the original packaging.
5. The cost of a return of unwanted purchases is up to the Customer. Asperula Stellina Snc will only accept packages with shipping costs and any prepaid taxes. In the case of shipment outside the European Union, specify on the customs declaration that it is a defective return or product. Furthermore, returned goods must be declared without any commercial value to avoid expensive charge in duties, for it. The customer must be able to provide proof of delivery.
6. Once the returned goods have been received and compliance with the terms and conditions indicated above have been verified, a full refund of the purchase price will be credited to the credit card account used for the order, or a bank transfer will be made.
Please wait 30 days for the refund to be processed.
Capri Watch - Asperula Stellina Snc
Via Camerelle, 21 - 80073 - Capri - ITALY
Tel. +39 081 837 7148
Fax +39 081 838 9010
COPYRIGHT, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY (BRANDS AND DRAWINGS)
Additional registered domains: capriwatch.com - asperula.com - capricapri.com -caprisandal.com - capriwatch.it -
Copyright © 1999 - 2021 Asperula Stellina SNC. All rights reserved. All material on this website (the "Site"), and the site itself, are protected by copyright, trademarks and / or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by Asperula Stellina SNC or its subsidiaries or affiliates, or used with the permission of their respective owners. Such materials include, but are not limited to, photographs, images, illustrations, texts, drawings, logos, brands and other content material, as well as the software used for the design and development of this site. All rights are reserved worldwide.
The names and brands and their logos represented on this site are trademarks owned by Asperula Stellina SNC. Asperula Stellina ®, is the company's own brand, registered in August 1995. With this brand we have produced thousands of different watch models, and we have had great success in the last 25 years. Capri City TM is the registered trademark in 2001 to identify a wide range of exclusive fashion accessories, from bags to leather belts made handmade in authentic crocodile, in addition to the new perfume line with the famous "21 Le Camerelle" advertised in all Italian newspapers.
Capri Jelly ® bags, is a Community trademark filed in 2003. We have registered an international trademark to protect the great worldwide success of a new line of Jelly bags. PS. We did not register the name JELLY KELLY, because it is a nickname that our customers have given to our bags, but which also recall the bags of another manufacturer that began to produce later. So, we preferred to register a name that people could 100% recognize that they are the CAPRI JELLY BAGS, the original JELLY KELLY from Capri. The only and original from Capri.
In 2010, new Community and International Trademarks were filed: "CapriCapri" and "Capri Watch". In 2011, numerous Community models were filed.
The materials on this site are displayed for informational and promotional purposes only. This site is for private, personal and commercial use only.
You can download or copy the material on this site for personal and non-commercial use only. You will not be able to acquire or encamp any right, title or interest in any material or software as a result of any download or copy made from the site.
It is forbidden to reproduce (except for personal and non-commercial use), publish, transmit, distribute, show, remove, delete, add, modify, create derivative works for sale or participate in any sale and any material on this site, or related software. Any other use of the materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Asperula Stellina SNC, is strictly prohibited and punished by international laws.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The hole applicable to sales contracts concluded through the Capri Watch - Capricapri.com website is that provided for by art. 66-bis of the Consumer Code. For the resolution of disputes it is possible to resort to the mediation procedures foreseen by the legislative decree 4 March 2010, n. 28. The possibility of promoting the out-of-court resolution of disputes, as provided for in articles 66 and 141 of the Consumer Code.
The Client is informed that the European ODR platform for the extra-judicial resolution of disputes concerning contractual obligations deriving from sales contracts or online services between a consumer residing in the European Union and a professional established in the Union, provided for by EU Regulation no. 524/2013, is available on the web address www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The law applicable to sales contracts governed by these general conditions is the Italian one, with the exclusion of conflict-of-law rules and in any case of rules of private international law.
COMPLAINTS – INFORMATION
For any information or complaint, or for any matter relating to the general conditions of sale by mail of the Asperula Stellina di Silvio Staiano Snc company or to the "Capri Watch - Capricapri.com" products, Customers must contact the company's Customer Service by phone at number 39 081 837 7148 or by writing a message to one of the addresses in the "CONTACTS" section of this site, indicating the order number to which it refers.
The 5-year warranty period represents the flagship of Capri Watch. Offering a duration equal to twice and even more than what is indicated by law was a great intuition of Silvio Staiano, creator of the brand who made a commercial strategy out of the assistance.
They are all good at making and selling watches, but only a few take care of customers, even after many years, offering support and assistance. Even some big brands often and too easily declare that the watches are irreparable, leaving what is now a "scrap" in the possession of the Customers.
The Capri Watch Repair Center has extraordinary efficiency by processing all repairs within 7 days of receipt and with post-customer satisfaction of more than 99%.
Capri Watch has proven to be an avant-garde company that prefers customer care also through efficient after-sales assistance. The warranty covers any manufacturing defects or malfunctions of the watch, which instead must function regularly.
It does not cover breakage of the glass, wear of the strap and accidental drops and breaks.
To activate the warranty, please follow the instructions on it. For anyone outside the European Community, before any action, please contact us first by sending an email to the address indicated on the "CONTACTS" page of this site in order to avoid having to pay very expensive duties. We inform you that any package for which Capri Watch will have to pay duties or other shipping costs will be refused, which will be charged to the customer. The return shipment to the customer, after the repair, will instead be handled and paid by Capri Watch.
ORDER BY FAX OR BY MAIL
We understand that some customers don't feel comfortable making online transactions. Alternatively, Capricapri.com offers you the chance to fax the order or send it by post.
The order must be completed indicating precisely each n. of article, complete description and price; in addition, all personal data, address, email and telephone number must be provided.
This is our fax number: +39 081 838 9010.
Postal address: Asperula Stellina Snc Via Camerelle, 21 80073 - Capri (NA) ITALY.